This is just awesome. What can I say, this is just great! Jimmy Fallon, the Roots and the cast of Star Wars: The Force Awakens singing Star Wars Acappella. Check it out!
Hey everyone, I finally found a good site (Bored Panda) to post a bunch of my photos in Hi-Res, instead of the low quality images on my webpage. Also, I provide some more background into how I got started on @avaderaday. You can check out my post for Avaderaday on Bored Panda.
Also, if any knows any good wordpress themes for hi-res images, let me know! #avaderaday
I don’t know what your thoughts are on this subject, but this seems to be pretty true to how it would go down. What do you think?
I can’t believe Christmas is almost here! I’ve noticed that a lot of Earth folks tend to put off buying their Christmas presents until the last minute. Not me. I’ve done all my Christmas shopping already. But if anyone needs any ideas for what to get their friend, rebel, jawa, or whoever, take a look at my personal list below.
The way I see it, I can’t think of anyone that would be displeased if they got any of these gifts – I mean, doesn’t everyone want to lounge around in a Jedi robe eating Wookie Cookies?
- The Star Wars Cook Book – who hasn’t wanted to bake a wookie cookie?
- A Jedi Bath Robe or a Sith Bathrobe – so you can be squeaky clean and looking mean (or nice, depending on the robe)
- Remote Control Millenium Falcon Quad – even I want to fly this thing!
- Darth Vader’s Lightsaber – I’ve been kicking myself ever since I pawned it in order to buy a few acres of land on Endor. Maybe now I can get it back!
- A Trendy Vader Tee – because, hey, it’s cool.
- Star Wars I-VI Box Set – even the Vader man likes watching home movies once in a while.
- Han Solo Carbonite Mini-Fridge! – This one is definitely a need, not a necessity, but wouldn’t it be great to enjoy a brew that’s as frosty as Han Solo frozen in carbonite?
Did I miss your favorite gift? If so, leave a comment below!
Anyone else looking to pick up the Star Wars episodes I-VI box set? I mean, I don’t want to sound too proud or boastful, but I think I’m looking pretty good on this cover, right?