I can’t believe Christmas is almost here! I’ve noticed that a lot of Earth folks tend to put off buying their Christmas presents until the last minute. Not me. I’ve done all my Christmas shopping already. But if anyone needs any ideas for what to get their friend, rebel, jawa, or whoever, take a look at my personal list below.
The way I see it, I can’t think of anyone that would be displeased if they got any of these gifts – I mean, doesn’t everyone want to lounge around in a Jedi robe eating Wookie Cookies?
- The Star Wars Cook Book – who hasn’t wanted to bake a wookie cookie?
- A Jedi Bath Robe or a Sith Bathrobe – so you can be squeaky clean and looking mean (or nice, depending on the robe)
- Remote Control Millenium Falcon Quad – even I want to fly this thing!
- Darth Vader’s Lightsaber – I’ve been kicking myself ever since I pawned it in order to buy a few acres of land on Endor. Maybe now I can get it back!
- A Trendy Vader Tee – because, hey, it’s cool.
- Star Wars I-VI Box Set – even the Vader man likes watching home movies once in a while.
- Han Solo Carbonite Mini-Fridge! – This one is definitely a need, not a necessity, but wouldn’t it be great to enjoy a brew that’s as frosty as Han Solo frozen in carbonite?
Did I miss your favorite gift? If so, leave a comment below!